American billionaire founder of hedge fund Bridgewater Ray Dalio in a conversation with CNBC assumed that the Chinese yuan will become one of the most used currencies in world trade.
In particular, he drew attention to China’s official digital currency: according to the entrepreneur’s forecast, it will be more viable than its American counterpart.
“I believe that in the future people will choose their own currencies, and the most competitive currencies will be those with the strongest economic foundations. For many countries this will be a threat,” Dalio added.
- Position: CEO
- For about a year he worked in different companies as a Project manager, Community manager, PR manager. Before that, he worked as a Community manager at Wargaming.net for over three years. During that time the company made a great success. Also, Mikhail has been improving the Support team for several months.
- In his arsenal, he has experience in Community, PR, Project, Event, Content and several other areas.
- He notes his strengths in Community management, handling complex situations between company and client, and building and managing online teams.
- During his career, he has written numerous articles, guides and publications within companies.
- He has a technical background from college.
Mikhail is a goal-oriented person. Now he is fond of creating websites, learning foreign languages, sports and dreams of getting higher education in America.
| Facebook | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter |