It’s Elvis Night at the Ballroom
The remaining 15 contestants will continue to boogie to the King Rock ‘n Roll when Dancing with the Stars returns with Elvis Night for the second weekly of the 31st season. There will be three dance styles: the Quickstep, Viennese Waltz and the Jive.
The evening will be divided into three chronological acts that each explore a different time in Elvis’ life: his early days as a rock ‘n roll star, his Hollywood era on television, and his triumph in Vegas.
Jordin sparks stated, “I do know Elvis.” “I don’t feel like I have to be Elvis’s muse, but I do respect him. I admire his musicality. I respect the king, and all that he has done music. I’m going to attack.”
And Joseph Baena stated, “Elvis was so innovative in what he did.” It was amazing how they presented him in the movie. It was amazing to see how he stepped outside of the lines and did what he wanted, even though his manager and all those around him didn’t want him speaking out about breaking those boundaries. He’s a role model for me, so rest in peace. “Devil in Disguise” is one of my favourite songs, but we aren’t dancing to it.
The pros will start Elvis Night with a high energy performance to “Also Sprach Zarathustra/Don’t Be Cruel”, choreographed and performed by Jemel McCWilliams.
Dancing With the Stars dances and songs for Elvis Week (week 2).
- A fitness model and actor Joseph Baena, and pro Daniella Kargach will perform a Viennese Waltz for “If I Can Dream”.
- Actress Selma Blain, and pro Sasha Farber will perform an act to “Jailhouse rock”
- Let’s Make a Deal hosts Wayne Brady, and pro Witney Car will perform a Jive for “Burning Love”.
- Good morning America contributor to WABC-TV New York’s Weather Anchor Sam Champion. Pro Cheryl Burke will perform an Viennese Waltz for “Heartbreak Hotel”.
- Charli D’Amelio, TikTok’s star and DWTS frontrunner, and Mark Ballas, a pro will perform a Quickstep for “Bossa Nova Baby”.
- Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio show”) and pro Artem Chugvintsev will perform an Foxtrot to “Suspicious Minds”.
- Country music star Jessie James Decker, and pro Alan Bersten will perform the Foxtrot to “Trouble”.
- TV star Trevor Donovan, and pro Emma Slater will perform an impromptu Rumba to “Always On My Mind”.
- CODA star Daniel Durant, and pro Britt Steward will perform a “King Creole Jive”
- Teresa Giudice (“The Real Housewives of New Jersey”) will perform a Jive to the “All Shook Up” song.
- Vinny Guiadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) will perform a Quickstep towards “Viva Las Vegas“.
Voting will be possible during the livestream in the U.S. or Canada via DISNEYplus.com/vote. U.S. citizens can also vote by text message (message rates and data rates may apply). Live online voting is available in Canada this season.
Dancing with the Stars streaming live on Disney+ at 8.pm ET/5.pm PT