Federal agents seized more than 11 million fake N95 masks.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told a news conference that the department had been seizing the fake masks for weeks. The latest seizure took place Wednesday – officers seized more than 1 million counterfeit masks as part of an investigation against a company distributing counterfeit masks throughout the United States.
Mallorcas added that agents found millions of counterfeit masks in five states “from coast to coast,” adding that more steps will be taken in the coming weeks to identify such products that pose a danger to human life. “We are in a vulnerable time when the pandemic has taken so many lives and caused so much harm. Criminals who take advantage of our vulnerability to make a quick buck, we will continue to aggressively pursue them,” Mallorcas said.
Officials declined to say where the men were apprehended or in which states the masks were seized because the investigation is ongoing.
- Position: CEO
- For about a year he worked in different companies as a Project manager, Community manager, PR manager. Before that, he worked as a Community manager at Wargaming.net for over three years. During that time the company made a great success. Also, Mikhail has been improving the Support team for several months.
- In his arsenal, he has experience in Community, PR, Project, Event, Content and several other areas.
- He notes his strengths in Community management, handling complex situations between company and client, and building and managing online teams.
- During his career, he has written numerous articles, guides and publications within companies.
- He has a technical background from college.
Mikhail is a goal-oriented person. Now he is fond of creating websites, learning foreign languages, sports and dreams of getting higher education in America.
| Facebook | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter |