For Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 There are currently two different types of Marksman Rifles for players to make use of. One has the extended-range Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle, as well as the brand new COBRA DMR. If used correctly they can be utilized to effectively thwart or eliminate an entire team from afar.
One of the tasks for season 4’s final week concerns the use of the weapon to cause 150 damages from at least 75 metres away. Since not everyone has the ability to master these weapons, this task might be more difficult for certain. But, with perseverance it is possible to complete the task within a single game.
How to take care of damage to adversaries using an Marksman Rifle from at least 75 metres away in Fortnite. A step-by-step instruction
Here’s the breakdown of how you can inflict 150 damage to your opponents who are just 75 meters away, using an Marksman Rifle in Fortnite:
- Select a safe location for dropping which is a good distance from hot-drop zones as well as areas where there’s a lot of early-game fighting.
- Make sure you have the basic equipment and make sure your protection is at its peak.
- Find the Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle or an Cobra DMR, any rarity will suffice.
- Then, you should rotate away from the area and search for evidence of gunfights
- Then, walk towards the area and not be recognized and walk on the top ground
- Mark the distance with the marking feature in the game to ensure it’s not less than 75 meters.
- If two rivals are fighting make sure that one of them is eliminated.
- If the winner decides to retrieve the dropped loot, light a fire to cause the damage
- Continue shooting until 150 damages have been inflicted to finish the challenge.
Be aware that, while this test can be accomplished with one of the Bolt-Action Sniper rifle as well as Cobra DMR Cobra DMR, the former is the more appropriate weapon for the task. Even though it has a very low rate of fire, and an extremely slow reload speed one headshot shot with the Bolt-Action could cause up to 200 damages.
Because players need only cause 150 damage to accomplish this job, it can be done in just one shot. For those who don’t have an erect shot then it is the Cobra DMR is the better option. With the capability to fire fast and with 20 rounds in the magazine, the chances of hitting shots are greater.
Do you need a second alternative? What about explosives?
In addition to the two mentioned Marksman Rifles, there is another option on Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4. Although it’s not a standard weapon and is not a traditional weapon, the use of this weapon will contribute to the progression of the game because it is in that same class.
The weapon at issue is that of the Boom Sniper Rifle. It is available by purchasing it from NPC Rustler for 600 gold bars. The NPC is located at the brand new Grim Gables POI located next to The Flairship.
What makes this weapon effective is the fact that players do not have to be precise in their shots. If a shot is hit next to an opponent or within a narrow distance, it will cause 75 devastating damage. If players are able to shoot directly at an opponent, they’ll cause additional damage of 10. Two indirect shots are sufficient to finish the Fortnite game.