We have a great influence on each other.
Specialists have found out how cats and dogs influence us:
- Children who grow up around pets have better health and immunity, and are less likely to suffer from allergic reactions.
- Dog owners suffer little or no obesity because they have to walk a lot with their pet. It also has a positive effect on heart health.
- Cats, in turn, are also good for improving the cardiovascular system thanks to their “magical” purring.
- It is believed that cat owners have a higher level of intelligence. With what this is connected, it is not yet possible to find out.
- 5. Dog owners seem to be more responsible and decent, so people want to trust them. In addition, they look more attractive in the eyes of the opposite sex.
- Pet owners have a more developed empathy, as they are used to understanding their pets without using words.