The most recent filter that is taking over the app for video sharing is called ‘Pollen Filter’. Here is an easy-to-follow guide on how to install the ‘Pollen’ filter on TikTok to create amazing videos.
The game of filters is getting more and more popular as social media platforms are developing fresh filter ideas every day. From film characters to creative filters, and so on? There’s a vast array of filters and effects available on the majority of social media platforms however, the platform which has left the rest to be left behind is TikTok.
In a relatively short period, TikTok has amassed enormous popularity among users of social media. From its sole video sharing feature to its massive array of filter effects and music and an endless array of issues it is currently among the top Social media platforms.
Recently, app users were awed by the She-Hulk filter, and now it’s time for Pollen Filter to take the platform with it.
It is worth noting that the Pollen Filter has just arrived on the app and is already used in hundreds of videos. If you’re unable to locate this feature on TikTok Below, we have provided step-by-step instructions. Read on!
What Is The Pollen Filter On TikTok?
Pollen Filter is a distinctive beauty filter that produces honeycomb-like patterns upon application to your face. It is referred to as”a pollen filter” because of the bee-like texture it creates when it is applied.
The filter gives an adorable, pink blush to your face too. So, if you’re one who is a fan of experimenting with your makeup and making various texture to your appearance, then this filter is the perfect filter to use on TikTok.Although the filter has just been introduced to the platform and is only being added, it has already gained a lot of attention from users. The hashtag #Pollenfilter is attracting more than 13.5 million views, and the number is growing.
A number of users have attempted this filter on their videos and the result is quite impressive. But, there are some users who complain about not being able use this feature on TikTok, the video sharing app. To help users all gain access to this feature Pollen Filter on TikTok, below is the steps needed to use this feature. Pollen Filter on TikTok. Take a look!
How To Get Pollen Filter On TikTok?
Before you begin looking for this impact within the TikTok handle, ensure that the app is up-to-date to the most recent version. If you haven’t changed your app it may not have all the new features and enhancements in the application.
To access TikTok’s Pollen filter to TikTok you must follow these steps:
- To open the effect, first press your camera’s button. After that, launch the effects gallery in the lower left corner of your screen.
- The effects gallery that you see the trending filters images, swipe the bars until you’re able to see the filter named Pollen with a woman sporting honeycomb texture on her face. It’s the icon of the filter.
- When you have the filter, you can add the filter to your favorite filters to ensure that you don’t have to worry about it the next time around.
- Then, test the filter and see if you can get honey bee pollens to your face.
- If you’re not able to access the filter after the steps above, you can go to the foryou page.
- In the Discover tab select “Pollen Filter” then click the Enter button. Choose any of the videos that have been used with this filter before. Tap on the icon of the video that appears below the name of the filter.
- You can now film the video to create the dance of an anime character.
- After you have recorded the video, you can add an appealing background track and then upload it to TikTok using the hashtag #Pollenfilter.
The Bottom Line
This article explains how to access the Pollen Filter of TikTok is and how to access it through the app that allows video sharing. Did you find the information useful? Tell us by leaving a comment below.