Travis Robinson has not been using drugs for 800 days. A reminder of the path he traveled are photos that a man took during the fight against addiction – capturing an amazing transformation.
“I finally feel alive,” Robinson wrote in a tweet published on the 745th day of sobriety and has already collected more than 847,500 likes. Travis regularly publishes his selfies on social networks, answering questions from other users. When asked about rehabilitation, the man honestly answers: this is the most difficult thing that he has ever done.
The transformation Robinson went through is unbelievable. From a depleted man with tired, empty eyes, he gradually turned into a man full of strength and energy. “It is simply unbelievable that now I am so happy and found a job that I adore. – writes Travis. “Life is an amazing thing.”
- Position: CEO
- For about a year he worked in different companies as a Project manager, Community manager, PR manager. Before that, he worked as a Community manager at Wargaming.net for over three years. During that time the company made a great success. Also, Mikhail has been improving the Support team for several months.
- In his arsenal, he has experience in Community, PR, Project, Event, Content and several other areas.
- He notes his strengths in Community management, handling complex situations between company and client, and building and managing online teams.
- During his career, he has written numerous articles, guides and publications within companies.
- He has a technical background from college.
Mikhail is a goal-oriented person. Now he is fond of creating websites, learning foreign languages, sports and dreams of getting higher education in America.
| Facebook | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter |