Policemen drank a cocktail with a bleach

Three New York City police officers ended up in the hospital after drinking Shake Shack milkshakes on Monday night. It turned out that the drinks were poisoned with bleach.

NYPD began an investigation after officers nearly died after drinking dangerous liquids. They bought drinks at a restaurant chain in lower Manhattan. Investigators are working to determine if the incident was “accidental or intentional.”

The statement said that the officers had already swallowed part of the cocktail when they noticed signs that the necks were poisoned. “When New York City police officers cannot even eat without being attacked, it becomes clear that the environment we work in has deteriorated to a critical level,” said Patrick Lynch, president of the police union.