Republicans withdrew the appeal on one of the claims for vote counting in Nevada

Two other lawsuits filed by Trump headquarters and the local branch of the Republican Party are pending in state courts; state authorities deny the accusations of forgery.

A lawsuit in the Nevada State Court for terminating mailed ballots counting in the Las Vegas constituency ended when the state supreme court dismissed an appeal from Donald Trump’s campaign headquarters and the local Republican Party office at the plaintiff’s request.

Two other lawsuits related to the 2020 presidential election are currently pending in Nevada. The state election results have not been finalized, as the small number of ballots not yet counted.

Trump headquarters and the Republican Party attempted to revoke an appeal filed in a Nevada court last week when it presented a document stating that a settlement agreement had been reached with the Clark County Election Committee to allow more observers to attend the ballot- processing center.

However, the agreement was not signed by all the parties named in the lawsuit as defendants. The lawsuit was filed against the Democratic Party as a whole, as well as against the Nevada Democratic branch, the Secretary of State of Nevada and the Clark County Voter Registration Office.

Trump’s Nevada election campaign spokesman Adam Laxalt has not yet commented on reports of the appeal being withdrawn.

The appellants attempted to challenge the ruling by Judge James Wilson, Jr. of Carson City, who ruled on November 2 that neither the state nor the Clark County administration had attempted to give preference to votes cast in favor of one of the candidates.

On November 19, the deadline for filing a lawsuit with the federal court on another charge brought by Trump and the Republicans, who claim that voters who are not eligible to vote were registered in Las Vegas. The date of the first hearing on that claim has not yet been set.

Last Friday, Circuit Judge Andrew Gordon refused to order an immediate halt to the counting of ballots received by mail from voters in Las Vegas and neighboring Clark County, a major Democratic stronghold in Nevada, which is primarily a republican state.

The judge noted that Nevada’s Supreme Court is currently considering an appeal filed by Trump and the Republicans, saying it would not want to interfere with an issue “of serious concern to the state’s authorities related to state laws that should be interpreted by Nevada’s courts.

Among the witnesses presented by the plaintiffs was a woman who said she tried to vote in person on November 3, but was told at the polling station that a ballot paper with her signature had already been received; and a political technologist who said he was denied the opportunity to observe the counting of ballots on the night after the election.

As a result of another lawsuit filed with the Nevada State Court, the judge set 20 November as the deadline for the Clark County Voter Registration Office to send information to Trump and Republican headquarters about the names, party affiliation, work schedule and job duties of the more than 300 people hired to count ballots.

Voter counting in Nevada should be completed on Thursday. Representatives of the State Election Commission said that a total of over 1.3 million ballots were submitted in Nevada.

During a telephone conversation with journalists organized by the Voter Protection Program, Democrat attorneys general Aaron Ford of Nevada and Dana Nessel of Michigan said that lawsuits challenging the results of their state elections were unfounded.

Ford called the people spreading reports of fraud “saboteurs,” accusing them of trying to undermine the credibility of the democratic process.

“There is no evidence of large-scale falsification or wrongdoing, and no PR tricks or lawsuits will change that,” Ford said.