The boy received third-degree burns when an illegally launched firework flew into his house

11 months ago

A 3-year-old boy received second and third-degree burns when an illegally launched firework flew into the bedroom of a house in Highridge (the Bronx), where his family lives on Wednesday evening

According to police, the incident occurred after midnight when a child and his family watched fireworks from a window. At the same time, a group of 4-5 people was seen on the street – whose actions, presumably, led to the incident. The child was taken to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, where he had to put a few stitches. The search for offenders continues.

Local residents say that illegal fireworks in the area have been causing them inconvenience for a week now. “Some four guys come here every night around 01:00 and start to launch them. – said 21-year-old Carlon Hosten to the New York Post. – This happens every 20 minutes to 4 in the morning. As soon as you go to sleep, it starts to rattle again.”

Leave a Comment